Our Valued Workforce
What It Takes
At SOC, we believe in having the courage to always do the right thing. We deliver on our commitments, and believe in completing every task ethically, safely and with integrity. This is the timeless element that binds our teams to our customers and has led to our lasting relationships. Learn more about our company values.
We focus on retaining and recruiting:
- Employees with strong morals who share our values of Safety, Diversity, Integrity, and Success
- Innovative thinkers
- U.S. Military Veterans
- Community leaders who believe in supporting communities where we operate (U.S. and abroad)
Our teams include the industry’s most qualified experts with specializations in:
- Military Operations and Protection
- Tier One Special Operations Command
- Special Operations/Projects
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- High Threat Global Security
- Law Enforcement, Security Police or Security Management
- Combat Medicine and Veterinary Medicine
- Canine Explosive Detection
- Canine Security
- Facility Management and Operations (M&O)
- Logistics and Life Support
- Technical Security
- Munitions Storage and Handling
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction
A Diverse Workforce
Our culture embraces diversity as a necessary foundation to enhance the success of our employees, company and mission.
We value our diverse workforce because it is truly representative of our mission, customers and communities worldwide. At SOC, we continuously work to build upon our own knowledge and understanding of varying cultures, viewpoints and backgrounds in order to create a culture of inclusion. Strengthened by our diverse culture, we are successful at establishing innovative ways to add value for our customers and their missions.
SOC continues to expand upon our culture of inclusion through initiatives connecting employees to our Wellness Works Program, Safety, Compliance & Ethics Programs, Diversity Council, Veterans Employee Resource Group and our Women’s Resource Group.
Inclusion, & Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired,
retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our
Company. Our collective strength through our parent company Day & Zimmermann is rooted in over 110 years of diverse
employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal
and State Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination
based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity,
age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability
status. SOC is committed to providing an equal
opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws.
are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the
application process for any job you see posted on this or another website,
please email us at email@example.com