Our Valued Workforce
What It Takes
At SOC, we believe in having the courage to always do the right thing. We deliver on our commitments, and believe in completing every task ethically, safely and with integrity. This is the timeless element that binds our teams to our customers and has led to our lasting relationships. Learn more about our company values.
We focus on retaining and recruiting:
- Employees with strong morals who share our values of Safety, Diversity, Integrity, and Success
- Innovative thinkers
- U.S. Military Veterans
- Community leaders who believe in supporting communities where we operate (U.S. and abroad)
Our teams include the industry’s most qualified experts with specializations in:
- Military Operations and Protection
- Tier One Special Operations Command
- Special Operations/Projects
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- High Threat Global Security
- Law Enforcement, Security Police or Security Management
- Combat Medicine and Veterinary Medicine
- Canine Explosive Detection
- Canine Security
- Facility Management and Operations (M&O)
- Logistics and Life Support
- Technical Security
- Munitions Storage and Handling
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction
A Diverse Workforce
Our culture embraces diversity as a necessary foundation to enhance the success of our employees, company and mission.
We value our diverse workforce because it is truly representative of our mission, customers and communities worldwide. At SOC, we continuously work to build upon our own knowledge and understanding of varying cultures, viewpoints and backgrounds in order to create a culture of inclusion. Strengthened by our diverse culture, we are successful at establishing innovative ways to add value for our customers and their missions.
SOC continues to expand upon our culture of inclusion through initiatives connecting employees to our Wellness Works Program, Safety, Compliance & Ethics Programs, Diversity Council, Veterans Employee Resource Group and our Women’s Resource Group.
SOC is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected categories set forth in federal and state regulations. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please view EEO is the Law and Supplement.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our online application system.